BIRTHDAY CAKE MAGIC BARS
- 1 Birthday Cake Kookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 1/2 Cups Sliced Pecans
- 4 - 8 Sugar Free Toffee/Caramel Candies, crushed
- 1/3 Cup Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips**
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Condensed Milk - See Recipe Page
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchement paper.
- Combine Kookie Mix, egg and softened butter. Mix well. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dough. Press remaining dough into the bottom of the prepared pan making sure to press dough against the sides of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove and layer 1/2 the condensed milk, 1/2 of the pecans, 1/2 of the toffee/caramel candies and 1/2 of the Sugar Free white chocolate chips.
- Repeat the layering of the condensed milk, pecans, toffee/caramel and white chocolate chips. Crumble the reserved dough on top and bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Remove and let cool completely before cutting.
- Sprinkle with colored Sweetener for added color. We mixed our sweetener with a bit of Red paste food coloring for a festive look.
We used Werthers Sugar Free Hard Caramels. Feel free to use more than 4 candies if you prefer more of a toffee crunch. Make sure you adjust the macros if using more candy.
The condensed milk will spread as it bakes so you do not need to cover the entire surface when you are layering the toppings.