KETO FOOTBALL COOKIE CUTOUTS
Celebrate the Big Game with our Football Cutout Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon instant Espresso Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Mix all ingredients together until combined. Pat dough in disk shape and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 min.
- When ready, preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cookie dough disk between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll to 1/2 inch depth.
- Using cookie cutter, cut out as many cookies as you can. Carefully trasnfer cutouts to baking sheet, a thin spatula works well here.
- Reroll the dough scraps and continue to make cutouts with all the remaining dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Note, the cookies will continue to set and crisp up as they cool.
- 1-2 Net Carbs per cookie depending on the size of your cookie cutter.